Wednesday, March 28, 2007

About to Shove Off...

After burning the midnight oil to get all things lined up work-wise and trip-wise, I'm just about to head to bed for a healthy 3.5 hours of sleep before we head off to England tomorrow.

Bret and I meet up in New York and travel together the rest of the way to London where we'll stay the night Thursday before heading up to Manchester for four nights and then coming back to London for the final six nights.

I'll do my best to update this blog with tales of our journeys but I must warn you that if it becomes a hassle and/or I feel like my writing is about as entertaining as raking your back yard, then I'll cease and desist.

So bear with me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd appreciate a detailed and poetic description of each salty tear as it rolls down Bret's cheek during the dismembering of his beloved Man Ewe at the hands of Blackburn.

The rest will be gravy.